Who is school for?
If you enjoy spending your Sunday mornings with a longread of a popular science format or the TV series "Black Mirror" left an emotional impression on you, then the Robonomics Spring School 2023 is definitely for you! Follow the hashtag #RobonomicsSpringSchool2023 on Twitter - here we will publish relevant information about the release of new lessons from May 1st to 10th.
Spring School Tracks
There are five tracks waiting for you, each of which we have added a pinch of spice to:
- DIY Inspiration - NoName Smart Home Stand. You will learn how to integrate open source solutions with inexpensive smart devices to make your smart home privately oriented and not dependent on clouds in its work.
- Future of Polkadot - an open experiment using openGov to manage the IoT infrastructure of a small English village.
- AI Assistant for Researchers - PhD student and Chief of the Robotics Academy, Johnny B, tested popular services such as AutoGPT, Notion AI, and others for writing his thesis for a month.
- Marketing Deepfake - our team's experience with various services for creating synthesized characters. Using a completely fictional character as an example, we will look at how to implement a character for advertising smart home solutions to what extent.
- Escape from Black Mirror - we will review the most popular plotlines from the Black Mirror series. In the dystopian world of the near future, we will try to come up with an escape plan.
Start time of Robonomics Spring School 2023
In the evening of May 1st, at 7:00 PM UTC, we will start with a welcome video and the publication of information about the first lessons that await you on the website Robonomics.academy.
Stay updated on Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/RobonomicsSpringSchool2023