Part 1: Establishing core functionality
In 3 months after the Robonomics parachain launch, Robonomics developers are going to activate the core functionally that’s been developing during 2019-2021, and also supplement the network with modules that have proven themselves in the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystems.
- Genesis state: (0 week). Launch of the starter pack of Robonomics parachain functions with IoT management services and collators reward systems.
- Update 1.1: Staking and allowing transfers (3 - 4 week). Will allow you to transfer XRT and stake your XRT with a 10% APR for token holders and 100% for Crowdloan participants.
- Update 1.2: Treasury and Technical committee (4 - 6 week). Will allow transferring a share of the DAO funds from Ethereum to the parachain. The Technical Committee can produce emergency referenda. These are used for emergency bug fixes or rapid implementation of new but battle-tested features into the runtime.
- Update 1.3: RWS (7 - 8 week). Will allow using IoT management functions with not only commission payments in XRT but a monthly subscription as well.
- Update 1.4: Robot-as-a-service (9 - 10 week). Will allow to implement a control process for the provision of automated services and use payments within transactions to launch devices.
- Update 1.5: XCMP functionality and Robobank (11 - 12 week). The solution is based on the Polkadot XCMP architecture that will allow any parachain to get access to IoT device management with payment in a native token.
- Update 1.6: Democracy and Remove Sudo (13 - 14 week). Developers won’t have the ability to interfere with the operations of the network without the involvement of the technical committee or voting of parachain native token holders.